Join the Edis, Wauwatosa, West Bend, Slinger, and other SE WI K12 teams on Monday, October 22 at the Wauwatosa Fisher Building for a discussion around maximizing efficiency when working with data.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- Edis product updates for the 2018–19 school year targeting the shift from just “having” data to “applying” data — by Marcos Quiros — Founder, CEO @ Edis
- Utilizing data stories, dashboards, and push technology to design and distribute data insights efficiently across the district — Michelle Anderson, M.A. — District Assessment Coordinator / Data Analyst @ Wauwatosa School District
- Designing forms to automatically calculate Check-in Check-out daily scores and connect them to student interventions — by Kerry Hugues — Special Education / PBIS Coordinator @ West Bend School District
- Another benefit of Flipped Data: Using the Edis API to visualize student and group data in third-party applications — by Jasan Alvarez — Founder, Chief Product Officer @ Edis
- Finally, an open discussion on short and long term K12 data challenges. Show us what cool projects you’re working on? How can we help?
To register for the data user group, please RSVP us at: